The ElmorLabs PMD lets you measure the voltage, current and power flowing through your CPU and GPU power cables. An OLED screen attached to the board shows you the current power consumption including detailed values for each connector. The PCIE1, EPS1, EPS2 connectors can each handle up to 30 A of continuous current and PCIE2 (dual connectors) up to 50 A for a measurement capability of total of 1680W at 12V. Peak readings up to 60 A are possible on each channel. By connecting it to EVC2 (purchased separately) using the included cable you can view and log measurements on your PC at up to 10 ksps.
This item is currently out of stock. A new batch has been ordered and it’s expected to be available again first week of January.
2022-01-11: This item is now in stock.
- 2x EPS 8-pin (CPU) and 3x PCIE 8-pin (GPU) power inputs from power supply
- 5x custom output connectors for use with included cabling
- PCIE1, EPS1, EPS2 channels 0-15.5 V 0-60 A, with max 30 A continuous load
- PCIE2 (dual input) channel 0-15.5 V 0-60 A, with max 50 A continuous load
- OLED screen displaying overall power consumption or power, voltage and current per channel
- I2C connector for extended readings, logging and oscilloscope functionality (up to 10 ksps)
- Menu options for offset calibration, timeout behavior and I2C address selection
- PMD-05: Added adjustable display update rate, separate CPU and GPU power reporting
- PMD-06: Added plastic pillar to support the OLED display on the left side. Fixed an issue where the current reading would sometimes display 1 decimal point above 10A.
- PMD-06 shipped from 2022-03-24: Added option to rotate display contents 180 degrees
- ElmorLabs PMD (circuit board)
- Acrylic case including mounting hardware
- 0.91″ OLED display
- 2x EPS 8-pin output cables
- 3x PCI-E 8-pin output cables
- 1x I2C cable
- PMD Datasheet v0.1 (User Guide)